GreenTech Exchange and the Women in Energy Network are pleased to present an exciting panel on community energy developments in BC.
What: Networking Forum
Title: Community Energy Development – The Role of Small-Scale Energy Systems in Achieving a Clean Energy Future (PDF poster)
When: Tuesday, May 29th, 2012
Time: Registration 5:30 pm, event begins 6:00 pm
Where: Harbour Centre, Simon Fraser University, Room 1400-1420, 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
- Shaun Greffard, General Manager of Investment and Intergovernmental Relations, City of Surrey
- Robyn Wark, Sustainable Communities Group Team Lead, BC Hydro
- Sandy Ferguson, Director of Marketing, BC Bioenergy Network
- Kristen Mucha, Sr. Manager, Commercial & Industrial Energy Solutions, Fortis BC
- Anna Mathewson, Manager of Sustainability, City of Surrey
GreenTech Exchange is an industry forum with an online portal plus networking events for accelerating clean technology innovation and deploying clean energy solutions in a regional Cleantech cluster. Their goal is to engage investors, professionals, government and agencies with entrepreneurs, emerging companies and commercial enterprises to empower the Cleantech ecosystem.